Monday, October 28, 2013

What do you Do, or Say when someone is in a Abusive Relationship?

Unfortunately, I have experienced the worst.

If there aren't any children involved, it's easier to leave an Abusive Relationship..

Not living together is always a plus..We will talk about that later.

It's harder to listen to anyone else, when you're dealing with a children.. you still have your hopes, and your dreams..
It's easier to view from the outside clearly seeing that something is sickening about the relationship. Being on the inside, you realize that you're dealing with a sociopath type predator, who has multiple personalities.. 

Everything would be cool and quiet for Months, until all of a Sudden.. Everything is wrong.. This is scary.. Because this person has earned all of your trust, and has done nothing to lead you to believe that they're absolutely CRAZY. You will look them in their eyes, after they've done something you don't understand.. and their response is normal.. 
This becomes normal in the eyes of the Victim over time.. Because nine times out of ten, it's a series of isolated situations.. Like a secret.. 

No one is supposed to know.. 
I knew exactly what was going on... and no matter what happened.. I'd go back.. it was a living nightmare.. and every time I went back it was ten times worse than it was before.. 
I wished I had never gone back.. I'd pack everything, and then leave... and when his mood became stabilized, I was fooled.. 
I hated it.. I wished, and hoped, and Prayed.. and there was no way out.. 
Hell on Earth, 
I waking hell, and there were no breaks.. I wanted to get out.. I wanted peace, and happiness..

I never got it.. I would wait til I was near death, and still wouldn't budge.. 
But that was because, of my Children... 

If I didn't have Children.. I would have been sooo far gone.. 
It was new, I was surprised, and I couldn't believe it was me. 

So this is what I would say to the ABUSED.

Listen to me, I don't care if you DON'T LISTEN to ANYBODY else in your LIFE!.. Your Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Best Friend... WHOEVER!

I can tell you from 8 years of Experience.. It NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!   Gets BETTER.. and...I'm  %1,000,000 times %1,000,000 percent SURE....PRAY,
WISH, HOPE, Go to Church... Whatever you wanna do..

Who wants to Argue for HOURS? Who said that was NORMAL?
Who wants to get locked out of their OWN House?
Who wants to look for their OWN car that's been hidden from them?
Robbed blind, hit on or spit on?

Hey, I know you damn sure don't? Who wants to be micro managed? You can't even hang out when you want to, and you had more freedom when you were living with your Parents.. 
Having your personal valuable belongings destroyed, because he was Angry...

What's wrong with being by yourself? You can't hurt yourself? Does the thought of being alone feel so agonizing, that you'd rather be punished for no reason?
Like a child? Yet you would never hurt your own flesh and blood, the way that you're being hurt.. 

Emotionally? Where are you now? Spontaneous depression? Are you worried?
How about the thought of freedom from your own emotional termoil? 
You are going to feel the effects of what you have experienced, but not forever..
You won't forget, but that's just it.. You kept forgetting.. Why you left him in the first place..

You need a reminder.. 


No comments: