Friday, October 25, 2013

Square one, What type of person am I attracted to?







I'm constantly making mistakes because I'm overlooking the type of guy that I am naturally attracted to.. My physical body is attracted to the wrong type of guy EVERY TIME! So how should I respond to this? How am I to about life?

I'm attracted to guys who AREN'T ATTRACTIVE..  Because of how their minds work, their body's aren't going to match.. at all.. 
My physical body is shallow.. But my Spiritual Body is attracted to the type of guy I wouldn't even look at twice.. So what am I supposed to do? 

Take my time.. I'm thinking.. I'm stimulated by the thought patterns of individuals I come into contact with. The deeper they go, the more intrigued.. but see these guys don't have the confidence that I am seeking.. But that's okay, because I have enough confidence for the both of us.. 
I don't need all the good looks.. because with the good looks comes a damaged mind.. 

I don't need that, I need a clear mind that is willing to learn new things. These guys are open to knowledge, and they're learning one their own. They aren't forcing me to do anything that I don't want to do, because they actually care about my thoughts, and feelings. This is what I want, I need this in my life. I can't go on ignoring things that I'm doing that are hurting me..
I can't force relationships on myself that aren't happening in the first place... 

I'm destroying my life by choosing what I feel should be the right match, ignoring what the right match actually is.. It's scary..
I need to start caring about me more.. and put myself in healthier situations, and stop ignoring what my spirit tells me.. 

I could have had the perfect match right in my hands.. and ignoring him because I'm chasing after something, or someone that isn't even near my type in the first place.. I need to get real.. With me.. I can't get mad at someone else.. when I'm being deceitful of my own thoughts and overlooking signs, and issues that I should have never overlooked.. That's crazy.. 

I've already met my match.. I need to reflect upon that.. 

No comments: