Monday, October 14, 2013

Who told you that you can't be a Prophet?

Are you a Prophet?

First of all what is the definition of a prophet?

Definition of Prophet; 1. A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
2. A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
3. A predictor; a soothsayer.
4. The chief spokesperson of a movement or cause.

This is my movement, and this is my cause. 
I feel like I am a person who is gifted with a profound Moral insight.
I am expressing my exceptional powers through my own individual expression.

I am in the position that I am in, because of my circumstances. But that doesn't mean that I have to
limit myself. I have limited myself on many occasions, because I am not perfect. I'm still weak in the flesh in this physical body. 

We are all prophets. We all have a say on what, and how we perceive the world as it is. Realizing our own physical limitations. You have to surround yourself with like minded individuals who can feed off your ideas in order to grow, and that's the way of life!

We are merely stars born in physical bodies.. Put here to experience this world, and to make our mark.. 
We all have a divine talent. and it is up to us whether we choose to share this talent with the world or remain a secret. 

If we rely on negative resources or others that don't even believe in their own craft, than what are we asking of them? To miraculously answer questions that only you can answer?
You have the answers to all of your questions.. 

The Jesus Question.

See this blows me..See when someone asks me "Have you found Jesus?" or Did you accept him as your personal lord and savior? The question I ask is.. Have you seen Jesus? Have you even heard his voice in your head, asking you to ask him to be your Lord and Savior.. Or did someone.. A human being tell you that, that was what we are all supposed to do? 
Can you even explain what finding Jesus actually means, moreover feels like, looks like.. or the steps to take to find him? Is there even a Map to get there.. are there Instructions to find him? 

This really frustrates me inside, because it takes away from our divine being. I look them in the eyes to see if they really believe what they are asking me. Is Jesus a white dude with long hair? Why does he have to be white? Why can't he have a little color? Why would you put everything you've got into someone who shares nothing in common with the WORLD? The world is colorful.. Jesus should have had a mixture of some color in him don't you think? I think so, and that's the reason he was sacrificed.. Not because of our SINS.. Because I didn't play a part in his sacrifice.. Maybe my white ancestors, because I really don't think I'm a purebred African American in the United States.. Jesus was Sacrificed for the same reason Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and the rest of our colorful leaders were Sacrificed. Because, they wanted all of us to Unite, and they had too much power..Like Jesus did...and see Jesus had too much power, and that's the reason why he was sacrificed..AKA Murdered at the stake.. The End 

What about you?

How about this question, have you found yourself? Because we were all born here without instructions on how to succeed in whatever.. What about the relationship you have with you.. Aren't you special enough to be discovered over and over again.. To discover that you are the greatest to yourself, and that nothing else really matters? I say this because you are alone. In being alone there shouldn't be loneliness.. Loneliness, is leaving yourself alone.. Boredom  is ridiculous.. I say this because the time that you're spending twiddling your thumbs is the time you should be spending on writing down your thoughts.. Creating projects that are made for only you to attend to, and you wonder why you're so unsure of yourself.. because you're in your cell phone trying to figure out what everyone else is doing.. Because you can't be creative enough to find something to do on your own?
That's crazy.. Boredom is loss of Sanity.. 

You've now become the definition of a sociopathic problem.. Because if you're bored, you're boring, and if you're boring to others because of your inability to create.. You have to start from scratch all over again and start with yourself all over again, because over time everyone will leave you be.. and Jesus can't save you.. You have to save you... 

I never get bored anymore, I did as a child, because my mind was limited, and I had no idea what I was capable of.. and then as I got older I realised that there is so much more in this world through imagination. 
I call this one of the Einstein Theories because this is the very power everyone is born with.. 
If you don't have imagination then how do you thrive.. Have you found Imagination? That should be the question!

I've been put in situations in which I never understood, I've been told everything happens for a reason.. and yes everything happens for a reason.. My problem in life is that I never listened to anyone.. I had to find out for myself whether or not I was put in a situation that was good or bad.. But see read my words; I never Listened to anyone.. That means I didn't even follow my gut instinct.. Which was to stop whatever I was engaging in.. Stupidity.. I would say.. Naivety? Definitely! I payed the price.. I'll tell you more about my life in another post but my life is quite interesting.. Everyone should write about their lives.. 

We are merely what we leave behind! It doesn't matter when you start, because the stories never end! They shouldn't be boring because you're talking about all the best parts.. I would be VERY VERY Daring to talk about my life truthfully.. Because man... I would shock the world.. and possibly damage my reputation as a good girl.. LMFAO!

Who's good? Nobody! Everybody lies, and everybody told hundreds if hopefully not thousands of deep dark secrets that should never be told!!! Keep them to yourself,.. I've realised in this World that LIES protect you.. and the truth does not set you free.. The world cannot except the Truth, our very sanity would be at stake.. and you wonder why the Government hides so much information from us.. to keep us all from freaking out, and completely losing our minds.. 
I know I'm way off subject, but I'm still speaking my truth.. This is all I need.. 

No comments: