Thursday, November 7, 2013

I saw the.. Kill Shot..and Date of Shuttle Crash..

Is this The End in 3/3/2014



I can't stand bad news, more than that.. It's hard enough to have the ability to see things that only you can see.. 

There's supposed to be a very sad time for us coming soon. I don't wanna see it.. 
I saw it.. Fire balls coming from the sky crashing into us.. 
a Shuttle coming from the Sky.. It looks like it's trying to land but instead the front of it crashes into the Earth.. 

One big Orange explosion.. and then I get a date.. 3/3/14 

When the three's line up again.. There's going to be Chaos?
I'm only hoping that I'm wrong.. Wishing that I'm wrong.. 
I want to be wrong.. I'm hoping that this is all a dream.,.. and that we will all wake up from it very soon.. But that's just it.. 



x

No comments: