Thursday, October 3, 2013

What Self Esteem Really is.

Who taught you about Self Esteem Growing up?

No one taught me about Self Esteem,
 I had to learn the hard way by getting to know myself. 
I had to protect myself from harm, Because where there was no one
and I was backed up against the wall to fend for myself.

Self Esteem is your protection from manipulative, toxic Sociopaths.
People who feed on your failure by acting as of they're your friend. 
Only to later on use the painful stories that you have told them, 
against you as ammunition to bring you down. 

I've learned that S. E. is that little voice in my head telling me what I am, and what I'm not.
My intuition plays a part in that. My gut feeling plays a part in protecting me. 
Whenever I ignore that gut feeling, something always goes wrong. 
In my eyes, I'm turning against myself as my only best friend.

No comments: