Friday, October 25, 2013

Relationship Mistake.. YOU'RE FIRED

I am remain guilty of making the same relationship mistakes over, and over, and over again. 
I have no one to blame but me.. My mind will tell me..(Take your TIME) My body will tell me TAKE YOUR TIME.. 

Yet I ignore this, and I move forward in the ignorance as if it were bliss.. Ignorance is not bliss.. Ignorance is an awakening.. Because after you've engaged yourself in a sexual situation that wasn't really earned.. I'd like to say.. Or isn't necessary, you will feel empty inside.. Because then you have everything else to think about.. Like why aren't I FEELING anything now?

I find myself Wandering in my mind, only to discover this.. Sex is wrong in the beginning.. 
That should be the very last thing that you should be doing, if you're trying to get to know someone.. If that person is truly right for you, everything else should be equally stimulating.. 
If that person cannot hold a conversation without jumping into some physical action.. Almost instantaneously without any verbal stimulation... then something is definitely wrong.. 

I had a date with this guy, and I mentioned my blog.. his response was, it's cool..  What? It's cool?
WTF is that? That's not even a complete thought.. Not for me.. I'm much more complex than that.. 

It's cool? What's so cool about it.. Did this fool even READ my BLOG? It's almost as if I could predict what he would say next.. Uh it's interesting that you talk about such things.. Basically saying anything just to jump to the next level which is in the Garbage.. Because that's where you're going to end up with me.. In the Garbage can.. 

If you can't travel in the depth of the mind, to find out who we all are and why we're put here, and you don't really have a passion or a dream of making the world a better place.. You're a distraction.. You're like a plant that needs water.. Yet has no other purpose but to take up space in my apartment.. Sucking up energy, and never really putting back any.. That would be like the soil of a plant.. Really.. It just needs to be Watered.. 

Why are you in my life? That would be the next question, if you aren't really doing anything on your own, basically wanting to learn on your own about life.. Connections, relationships, dreams, aspirations, and yet you want me to be in your life.. For what reason?
I need to ask these questions. ..

Why do you want me to be in your LIFE? 
What for? How would you make my life better without taking something away from it?
What makes you worthy of being MY MAN? 
What do we have in Common? 
What besides my physical appearance is so appealing.. 
Oh I'm intelligent, so what does that do for you?
What wisdom do you have to bring to the table?
How do you view the World, and the people in it?
Don't just tell me that you're spiritual, but in reality you really have no spiritual views whatsoever you just want to answer the question.. 

Why are you wasting my time? Why are you wasting my life? 
You have nothing to offer me.. I'm not talking about money.. I'm talking about a point of view.. 
You don't study Science, and you have no IDEA what I'm talking about on my BLOG..
So basically you're a dumbass.. Who just wants something.. Someone.. To latch on so that you have someone.. and you really don't know what to do with them once you have them..
You view the world as give or take.. .Or you just take.. 
Thinking that you're giving, and assuming that the person that you're taking from, wants the same exact thing that you do.. Well guess what.. 
You fucked up without even knowing it.. 
Because when I'm done writing this blog,  I'm going to ask SLEEPING BEAUTY.. What he thinks of my BLOG!!!

AND after he gives me a bull shit answer, which he will... LOL I'm going to give him his walking papers.. EASY.. 
EASY COME EASY GO> 

I need to recognize a blind walker when I see one.. How can you walk through this life without wondering what it's about?

He still won't get it, but I will be nice and break it down for him.. Right now he thinks he's the man... But he's not because he doesn't even know who the fuck I am... Not really.. 

Even if I ask him, What type of person do you think I am?
Do you think I'm the type that would start a relationship based off of Sex?
Hell no, that's just not how it works.. 
I base a relationship off of thought patterns, Deep conversations, and differences of opinion.. If you don't have an opinion, then who are you a BLONDE?

I'm way too smart for these idiot mistakes of mine, I know better than that.. and my punishment.. 
ISOLATION.. 

I have to get him out of my system because he isn't right inside.. He's not really happy, and he's using me as a temporary satisfaction, until he gets himself together... 

Maybe I'm jumping the GUN.. But if I ask him about my BLOG, and for the Third time he asks me WHAT THE TITLE OF MY BLOG IS.. He's definitely FIRED!
You applied for the job, and you're going through the interview process.. 

I'm not having a relationship with someone who is a complete.. MORON.. 
Or thinks I am a complete MORON!! 

There's only but so many chances that you'll get, and I'll figure out on my own what type of relationship you're looking forward to getting.. NONE at all .. 

I really want to say to him. Hey I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you really have no idea what I like in a guy because you never asked me, matter of fact I don't even think we talk on the phone enough. I don't even think you can keep up with me intellectually.. 

Usually guys who are really good in bed.. Have ZERO relationship qualities, and they don't have any idea what a relationship truly requires.. That's scary, but it's true.. 
You've spent all of your life trying to master the bedroom, when all you had to do was educate yourself on what a woman thinks about..

Maybe that's too much work for a guy who doesn't really think much about anything.. but what he wants out of the situation.. Maybe he's selfish.. and only thinks about what he wants out of the situation.. 

Hey, I can't be too far off.. Especially when actions speak louder than words, and Words are the map to the final destination.. Nowhere..

See number one, I love who I am, Number two, I could care less about your reaction if I'm right.
Nine times out of ten, I am. If you know that I spend a lot of time, and energy on a blog that you've really NEVER seen, then what the hell are you here for?
What do you want from me?
You have no interest in what I'm interested in, otherwise you would have brought it up in at least one conversation.. 

I will bring it up again, one thing about me is that I think ahead.. 

No comments: