Friday, August 1, 2014

Whats up with guy calling me up telling me that they have Blue Balls?

What happened to class is it extinct?

I'm starting to think that all the classy niggas are locked up, and we're all left with the anything ass niggas.. 
Anything goes.. Anything flows.. 
No thoughts necessary because caring is for the birds now.. Not giving a fuck is now the trend.. I'm falling right in it because I'm not giving a shit about these blue ball niggahs!

Okay so what the hell am I supposed to say to that? Oh let me take off my clothes because was so SEXY.. REALLY THO? I see why you gets NONE! 

My frustration never ends because it doesn't matter what age the Blue ball line is universally USED! 

I wonder if thats what happend to niggas that have failed so many times that they just throw it away because they're just too dumb to commit to having an ounce of class.. You know who you are..
Shall you remail nameless? 
I mean damn .. it's a fucking shame.. 

How dare you? Really? and this response just makes you laugh cause you're so damn ignorant you can't even figure out that you created a deal breaking moment.. 
No class.. I will never take you home to meet my Grandma,, matter of fact you might as well stop calling me.. 
Depending on me.. Depending on the phone to be picked up.. Beause nobody wants no loser grown ass man child with no vocabulary.. 
worst if you Graduated from College, and you Still on the Block with a Bachelors Degree.. 
Talking bout.. I ain't that nigga I got a degree.. 

I feel like talking to him the way he talks to his baby mamma.. 
like BITCH you ain't nobody but a nigga knowledgable DEBT that you will never pay off. 

x

No comments: