Friday, August 29, 2014

OK I'm venting my feelings about my WHACK clients.

IF you're coming to someone's house to get a cut, why would you show up empty handed.. 

See everything is cool until I bust my ass cutting a challenging cut, and you tell me that you'll get me next time?
I'm about to be like them chinese people, I'm not even going to start on a shape up until I know that I'm getting my dough, because niggas act like they can IOU everybody..

It's even worse when niggas think that I'm nice enough to allow them to come though at 11pm for a cut... with only five dollars in their pocket... As a appointment.. 
Straight up like..
Aye Billi.. I only got 5 you got me? I get paid on Tuesday.. 

I'm like.. Ok can I ask you to wash my clothes, and I got you Friday nigga?

Where they do that at? I'm not your fucking cousin.. and even he'll charge your sorry ass.. 


Here's where I got heated..

If I have been cutting your hair for two years, and I been Chargin your ass 20.. I'm not going to accept 10 as a surprise payment.. and a My BAD.. that's all I got as a excuse.....
OOh Wee.. I can't wait.. Til I get those fools back in my chair... So I can surprise them with the dust off cape snatch INVOICE!

Muther Fucker!  Straight cut no neck fade no Shape up.. Go out like that.. 


No comments: