Friday, August 29, 2014

Men Who Isolate just to DOMINATE!

These guys I really HATE.. Hate is a strong word.. but I use this one word for a cowardly Lion ass nigga, who wants to corner his Prey all by himself.. So that he can dive in for the KILL..

Go Kill yourself, because I'm tired of being that Woman.. That niggas make the mistake of being either passive Aggressive, or just plain gotdamn aggressive.. 

I'm not  16 hun, That's my Birthdate..Dont get it mixed up Son... Cause you can get the fuck out like Martin Lawrence.. Wishin I could  lift you up and throw your ignorant ass out like JAZZ off of Fresh Prince..

Niggas.... Niggas who show off in front of their Boys, like they tryina win them niggas over for a gay ass date..

Don't fake now, Isolate one of them niggas.. and Dominate that..

No comments: