Friday, August 29, 2014

If you're drunk everytime you see me.. You don't need me for the party.

The Drunk look ain't sexy.. Neither is the high look if you're high all the damn time.. 

First of all, I think it's classless to show up drunk on the first date, second date, and the third date.. That just lets me know that you're not confident enough to handle me sober.. 

Now if you're smelling like Shitty WEED... You know LOUD.. That smells like Loud Shit!
Not only will your breath be unbelievably horrid.. You wanna cover that up with some fruity gum like that's a cover up.. 

How DARE YOU! How dare you show up smelling like shit cakes, and Bananas.. 

Please hun, You could be the finest nigga in D.C. but your Breath would have you smellin like you look like a Garbage Disposal Drain opening.. 
I don't have the patience for the bullshit.. 
Why you gotta come over here with that? Stay your Foul ass home.. Fingers smelling foul, Clothes Smellin foul.. Who wants to be close to you?

Now Liquor has a distinctive Smell that you can sort of cover up.. But if your cologne is smelling like an ADD ON.. I'm bouncing down the Street like Basketballs from little kiddies.. I'm all in the street bout to get ran the fuck over to get back in the house from you.. PEACE!

x

No comments: