Friday, August 29, 2014

Ex's who call you acting like they forgot why you Broke up with them..

I'm like Uhhh.. Wassup? Now What the hell do you want.. Leftovers?

This is them:" Oh yeah, wassup?"  Long Pause..
Me: "What's up? Didn't you call me man?"
This fool is answerin the phone like we were already having a conversation... SMH
Dude: "Yeah I was tryna see wassup with you''
See by this time my frustration done got the best of me with the Dumb shit.. 
Me: " Man what do you WANT man?!"
Dude: Sounding Bored, drained, prolonging his response.. "Yeah,....... So....... You cuttin today?''

CLICK... 

Who the hell? WTF? HUH? Who are you? Did you get Dumber since we separated?
You got to be bored whicho SELF! Go take your Boring ass to bed somewhere, kill yourself.. 
That's my line.. and I'm sticking to it.. 

x

No comments: