Tuesday, November 11, 2014

You never know what someone's true Intentions are with so much obscurity.

Here I am with a 57 year old man that I just met.


So basically we were talking and having a great conversation, He's basically doing all of the talking.. and I'm doing all of the listening... I'm fully aware that the guy is trying to be closer to me somehow.. 
But you know, we're just talking right? Right.. but at the end of the night.. I'm cornered, and asked hey can I get a kiss.. I'm like.. Why would you even put me into a position like this huh?

You know that I'm young.. So you're gonna make me tell you no?

What gave you the idea that I was even attracted to you in the first place? Because I listened to you.. It's hard for me to see you in a honest light when you're asking to cross into my space by the end of the night.. 
I don't even have any intentions on doing a damn thing with you .. Did you even ask if I was interested in anything with you no! You made a decision off of your own selfish feelings.. and you didn't care about mine at all!!

Hey she might feel uncomfortable because I'm an old man!! How about that for taking a second perspective.. 
I'm tired of dumbasses of all ages.

No comments: