Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Problems with guys Inviting themselves over to MY HOME.

It all starts with a phone conversation, worse it happened to me without a  phone conversation. 


Now directing this conversation to the guy that I had only known for three days..
He decides to show up on his own without a response to a intruding text.. 
This fool thought he was too pretty.. 
He happens to be red boned with pretty hair.. 
Your hair isn't so pretty that you can completely take over the situation...

I mean common sense straight out of the question, Who would just show up at a persons house.. 

The test read, "Hey What's up Girl whatchu doin?" "I'm on my way"
"I'm downstairs open the door."

All by your damn self, no response needed from me whatsoever.. 
I'm thinking really? Go home! Who do you think you are?

What idea did he rely on to show up without a response, and still be welcomed?
I'm surprised? What did you think would happen? 
Wow! Just when you think there aren't people this dumb in life that exist in the World.. 

So he apologizes like it meant anything.. Apologies can't save anyone in this situation... In this situation you are now dealing with a child.. and when you're dealing with a child you completely ignore everything that comes after this situation.. 

To even have a ego that big is a damn shame! I'm thinking that he's thinking to himself.. 

This has never worked before why do I keep doing the same stupid thing over, and over.. 
Hmm I wonder what learning is? I wonder what thinking means.. I wonder why I got so drunk that I can't control myself.. Maybe I should stop drinking... Hmm but I love that more than life itself. .. 

Attraction and courting takes the gravitational pull of two people not one person, with one idea in mind. 

Now, this other guy attempted to tell me that he was going to come up to my apartment.. by um basically telling me that he was.. "I'm coming up" I'm like no.. You're not coming up.. 
"No I'm coming up" Me being me.. I broke it down in more than one dimension. 

Look man, You are staying downstairs, and you are not coming up.. If you need something from me, I will bring it down.. ok? I'm like wtf is your problem? You think that you're older than me you can tell me that you're coming up to my apartment? You are a complete Moran.. 11/18 18 is 9 and that would make my Life path number the strongest on this day.. It also means endings.. 
The end of fools for me? I really need to work harder to get rid of these fools.. 


No comments: