Thursday, January 30, 2014

When you meet I Meet a Real Man.. I'm taking Pictures..

Real mean have Common Sense.. 

Common sense ain't hard to represent!!
If you have to ask the Question, explain what common sense is? To anyone in life..
You don't have any,.. 

Common sense is a thought before action Sequence.. Instead of just reacting like a child.. 
Because a child doesn't know what common sense is.. 
Its a shame that my 13 year old Son has more common sense than all these Busted
ass Step Children that no one wanted.. 

Example, This guy I dated, let's call him by his real name.. Hell he ain't nobody, Dre.. 
He would come over and raid my Fridge.. But he never lifted a finger to put something back into it.. 
Sooo Dre had to skip his broke ass back home.. 
I bet he'd bring a 2 Liter Soda, and drink Half of it.. Talkin bout.. I bout Sodah.. Like a big ass kid..
Get the Fuck outta here.. I ain't your Mama.. Your Mama Shoulda Raised you right.. 


No comments: