Thursday, January 30, 2014

Okay New Year New Education People!

Niggas never know when to go home!!.. I'm getting real use to it now, because when I'm ready for them to go, I'm pushing them out the door! Literally!!


This problem has been going on for months now, and I'm getting better at it all the time.. 
Ding! Times up! Take your black ass home, and hey let me help you find your things, so you won't linger around in my apartment like a scavenger stealing my time. Fuck Outta Here with that!. 

There is nothing worse than knowing that the dude you invited, is acting like he's spending the night.. Because that's when I'm in a rush to kick your black ass out.. I'll get that ery feeling, then, I'm telling everybody to get out.. 

Taken advantage of..

See I don't wanna feel bad, but Morons don't understand the concept of common sense.

Respect time, and respect boundries, niggaz are so concerned about possibly getting some, that they forget the map to get there.. I wonder what Men are thinking about most of the time.. because the goal is not easy to kick a ball through.. If the first thing is this, if a girl liked you, and was feeling you sexually.. You would have been kissed on the first night.. The End. 

If you want to be a hangout buddy, don't overstay your welcome.. Because your Welcome ain't STAYIN Fool.. 

No comments: