Thursday, July 31, 2014

The delicate foundation of a relationship. ( The Beginning)

Honesty is the Beginning of every relationship. 

I would like to start this relationship of with a current situation. .

It's July, a friend of mine decides that he wants to sell me a computer. He takes a picture of it and sends it to my cell phone. I'm excited to see a picture of  it.. to my surprise the Laptop was sitting on the floor almost shut.. 

Of course I ask him, "Uhh Stacy why is it almost shut? 
Seemingly already prepared to answer the question, he talks over-top of me.. Like sales folk do. 
" I'ts just a little dusty on the inside and I have to wipe it off.. 
I'm like "Ok?" I have no choice but to accept whatever.. He continues on telling me that he barely used it and that it's in good shape it's just slow, moreover that he'll bring it to me tomorrow. 

I'm like Cool, so the next day he tells me that the computer has all the buttons.. at the same time covering them slightly.. 
I saw the majority, he finds a way to keep the computer away from me be telling me that we an get to it later.. but at the same time he's still asking me for the dough.. telling me that he'll buy it back from me.. I'm like cool.. 

I quickly do the transaction.. 
Spent the entire day with the guy.. had 
Dinner and everything, Meanwhile the computer is at rest.. 

I never got to open the computer til the Following day, when I discovered that a key was missing and the number two wouldn't' lay flat.. 

Now, I make sure I take pics of it.. and then it dawned on me that he already knew about this.. 
So why couldn't he have been honest about something so simple?

Honesty in the Beginning.

Now we have a problem that's bigger than a petty button missing, or anything else with the computer..
We have a con artist, as a friend.

Now, I say this because in the beginning there was the photo that was off.. Hiding the parts of the computer that was missing.. Then the discovery that there was something missing.. (Remember that we are Adults not OLD people.) Even a child is honest enough to say that something was missing..

Now lies the truth, which makes a Liar Angry.

There's nothing like having to defend yourself because of a
lie that you've exposed.
Nobody likes to get their card pulled, and I've been pulling cards 
all my life.. 

Once you've discovered a horrible truth about someone, you might as
well think back at all the other slick mishaps that happened before..

When someone has no love for you, they show it. 

FOR EXAMPLE: 

Earlier in the day he had agreed on  joining me for
a wine tasting.Faking....because when I finally walked up to the wine tasting
with my ID,
he was nowhere to be found! I looked in a come
It never dawned on me that he never
even thought about letting me know that he was leaving..my presence..
furthermore, I found myself talking to myself.. 
 
Moment to moment we walked together,
 and whenever I would try a sample
 he would suddenly disappear. 
He rejected the wine tasting, 
which blew me a little, however I had a great time
ANYWAY!

 I didn't bring enough cash, and I was nervous
because I had to use my DEBIT . I barely use it because the balance 
is never what I expect!
The Cashier looked at me, and then he looked at him, 
 he stood there until I gave him a look..like ...uh really?
Um in order for his heart to start beating, feeling some
type of emotion..

 Suddenly he came out the pockets with 11 dollars, 
with a follow up comment, you got me at the house.. 


He wanted to pretend like he didn't have it because I looked at him twice...
Prompting that I'd get him back at the house,
 where he later ate dinner, in addition polishing off a 
whole bottle of wine to himself.
I'm too nice.. 

Now with this one days work, I've seen enough to convince me.

 I've gathered enough information to come to the 
Final Decision.. This relationship is definitely OVER...

The moral to this story is, when someone truly ares about you
they wouldn't let you out of their sight. 
Especially in the beginning of a relationship. 
They wouldn't make you feel worthless.. by abandoning you.

Pay attention to the foundation of a relationship, the very beginning of everything.. As a result, you reveal what that PERSON, is truly made of.
Overlooking your emotions,

 Your EMOTIONS, the blind mans map to reality.. 
Ignoring these chemical reactions will certainly leave you with mixed up.

My emotions are my only warning.. I must never go against them.. Whenever I do?
I will surely lead myself in a never ending pitfall of hopelessness.
My happiness gives me hope that I am being loved..
 Hopelessness is the absence of being cared for. 

We will touch on the Subject of "Emotions" after this.. 










No comments: