Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Emotional Intelligence

Without Emotional Intelligence a Relationship can't exist. 

There is nothing more frustrating than making several attempts at establishing a relationship, and if even more difficult to establish a friendship there is no future in it.. and Sex is a distraction. 

Sex is like playing basketball together when it comes to dealing with 
someone who lacks emotions..I use to be this person, I was Emotionally unavailable,,,
That's what a good friend had told me right before he completely cut me off. 
Which is something he should have done instead of wasting his time.. 

I recently encountered a issue with Mr. no name, he seemed happy but never really was.. He was a workaholic, and his attitude toward life is a constant challenge emotionally. He's going to eventually break down and start crying from all of his emotions take over him like a storm. 

I'm sure its very frustrating living with lack of emotions, and it effects everyone around him.. 
matter of fact he's so ignorant he doesn't even know what he's doing.. 
I was actually falling for this guy, and it's been a long ass time.. 
He turned out to be anti social, and analyzed me constantly looking for flaws.. 

But he's not perfect, and it doesn't matter because he already revealed to me what kind of a guy he is.. One day he's going to wake up and look for his feeling like he lost his marbles.. 





No comments: